Wednesday, August 1, 2012

BABY FROCK

   


This frock is suitable to 3 months to 8 months baby. simply idea came  by seeing many waste clothes of one design chudhi material. So i decide to stitch this one . Awesomely my first impression is the best impression i think so and i loved alot this colour combination .      






                                                                                                                                                                                 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

lovely frock.

Unknown said...

which type cloth is used here?cotton and satin?

plz do turn off word verification.it irritates followers to put on comments in blog.but you stay with comment moderation.plz

saran said...

Thank you Kasthuri mam , I used extra pieces of cotton chudhi material.Infact i dnt know to stitch this model i have one model by seeing it itself gave a measure and cut it and stitch and its my first frock stitch.

Jeyashris Kitchen said...

Nice blog and great work

saran said...

Thank you so much , jeyashri any suggestion or feedback let me.

HI VIEWERS

I am doing Hand embroidery and Aari embroidery in a saree , chudidhar and bridal silk blouses with affordable price. People from any country can request me order for embroidery .I undertake orders for embroidery.

Contact me : gsaran14@gmail.com

Facebook Page :https://www.facebook.com/SaranyaEmbroidery

Search This Blog